Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Overview
A full Customer Relationship Management solution that can meet the needs of sales, marketing and customer service. Microsoft Dynamics CRM is beneficial both for companies that haven’t used CRM software before, and those who have outgrown Act! and Goldmine. Additionally, Microsoft Dynamics CRM can integrate to accounting/ERP systems, and if your company has Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains), the GP-CRM Connector is already provided.
- See themselves as a sales growth oriented business
- Trying to improve efficiency with marketing campaigns
- Budget conscious
- Limited IT resources
- Don’t need large, monolithic CRM solutions
- See themselves as progressive, visionary
- Looking for a strategic advantage
- Operational integration is very important
- Have double-booking of appointments because current contact management software doesn’t integrate to Microsoft Outlook calendaring
- Need automatic email response for customer service incidents
Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions range from $2,500 to $30,000, based on systems with 5 to 25 users.
Martin & Associates is the premier partner of choice in Cincinnati, Ohio and the tri-state area for companies wishing to implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Features
Works the way you do. Microsoft Dynamics CRM is quite simply the fastest and easiest way to add CRM capabilities to any organization that uses Microsoft Office or Outlook. Because it was designed to partner with Outlook, Microsoft Dynamics CRM delivers lower training costs, broader user adoption, less application-switching, higher productivity, and an incredibly rapid return on investment.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM can give your employees direct access to customer information through Microsoft Outlook, enabling access to the information they need when they need it, in the office or on the road. Microsoft Dynamics CRM lets you work the way you want to work with features such as:
- Tight integration with Microsoft Office and Outlook, allowing employees to easily pull information from Microsoft Dynamics CRM into Office applications such as Microsoft Excel spreadsheet software and Word.
- Quick and easy access to your data through context-sensitive information for populating forms or taking next steps without changing screens.
- Customized workspaces that allow users to create, save, and reuse favorite views of customer data without the distraction of unneeded information.
- Service Calendar that allows service schedulers and dispatchers to schedule activities by resource, time, or service.
- Powerful reporting and analysis tools that make it easy to identify opportunities and problems at a glance. Great mobile support that allows field workers to get instant access to customer data from any mobile device, laptop, or browser.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Modules
There are 3 editions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM – Workgroup, Professional and Enterprise.
Additionally, there are 3 modules of Microsoft Dynamics CRM:
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Service
All three components are included with the base product.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Demo
For a guided test drive of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, please visit http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics/crm-test-drive.aspx
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Videos
Read more about how Microsoft Dynamics CRM can benefit your organization on Microsoft’s web site.