Sage 500 ERP 2013 is Released!
Increase productivity. Simplify processes. Reduce costs.
New features and enhancements in this release are deigned to help increase productivity, simplify processes, and reduce costs across your business.
Take advantage of these new enhancements in Sage 500 ERP 2013:
- Increase productivity in accounting and finance with the import of pending cash receipts. Simplify reconciliations and period-end closing with the ability to track miscellaneous cash receipts within Accounts Receivable, and the option to lock down postings to subledgers individually as needed or by company.
- Process credit cards faster and easier with improved security using the Sage Exchange Vault to store credit card information and additional payment entry options.
- Simplify processes by customizing Sage 500 ERP 2013 with easier and more powerful tools, such as a syntax checker for custom scripts, additional controls, and even custom tabs to accommodate additional fields.
- Reduce costly downtime and increase productivity using new Visual Process Flows to simplify complex tasks. On document transmittals, add multiple email recipients, leverage keyword replacements, and simplify transaction processing with consistent posting routines across all modules.
- Simplify processes in Manufacturing with the introduction of noninventory items to routing and bills of material, the ability to backflush setup hours, and a new option to delete or cancel a workorder.
- Reduce costly man-hours and simplify costing changes with the new global pricing changes, andincrease productivity with the ability to copy an existing sales order or quote to a new customer.
If you are a current Sage 500 ERP (fka MAS 500) user with an active Business Care plan, you can download the new Sage 500 ERP version by logging onto the Customer Portal, and then clicking on “Sage 500 ERP 2013 Download Page.”
For more information about Sage 500 ERP 2013 or to schedule your upgrade, please call us at 513-772-7284.