Microsoft Dynamics CRM Features
Works the way you do. Microsoft Dynamics CRM is quite simply the fastest and easiest way to add CRM capabilities to any organization that uses Microsoft Office or Outlook. Because it was designed to partner with Outlook, Microsoft Dynamics CRM delivers lower training costs, broader user adoption, less application-switching, higher productivity, and an incredibly rapid return on investment.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM can give your employees direct access to customer information through Microsoft Outlook, enabling access to the information they need when they need it, in the office or on the road. Microsoft Dynamics CRM lets you work the way you want to work with features such as:
- Tight integration with Microsoft Office and Outlook, allowing employees to easily pull information from Microsoft Dynamics CRM into Office applications such as Microsoft Excel spreadsheet software and Word.
- Quick and easy access to your data through context-sensitive information for populating forms or taking next steps without changing screens.
- Customized workspaces that allow users to create, save, and reuse favorite views of customer data without the distraction of unneeded information.
- Service Calendar that allows service schedulers and dispatchers to schedule activities by resource, time, or service.
- Powerful reporting and analysis tools that make it easy to identify opportunities and problems at a glance. Great mobile support that allows field workers to get instant access to customer data from any mobile device, laptop, or browser.
Read more about how Microsoft Dynamics CRM can benefit your organization on Microsoft’s web site.