Business Solutions Software (ERP and CRM) Consultant
Business Solutions Software Consultants are required to perform onsite implementations, customer needs assessment, and customer training for multiple, concurrent projects.
The key qualities all Consultants should have are – accurate & proactive communication skills, strong customer orientation, good listener, initiative, integrity, and problem solver.
Candidates should also meet the following criteria:
- Strong participation in the full life-cycle of an integrated accounting/ERP system implementation.
- Experience in setting up, configuring, and using a mid-market accounting/ERP solution similar to those listed below is highly desirable
- Sage 100
- Sage 500
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Sage CRM
- Strong project management attributes that produce high quality solutions.
- General knowledge of networking, operating systems, and reporting software is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required.
- Located in the Greater Cincinnati, OH area or plans to move to this area.
*Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org