Adaptive Insights is the worldwide leader in on-demand budgeting, forecasting, and reporting solutions for companies of all sizes. Adaptive Insights allow finance and management teams to obtain real-time visibility into performance metrics, streamline FP&A processes, and drive better business decisions. Adaptive Insights makes it easy to move beyond cumbersome, spreadsheet-based processes, without the cost and complexity associated with traditional on-premise business intelligence (BI) and corporate performance management (CPM) software.
Automating the CPM Cycle
Corporate Performance Management is a cycle that begins with budgeting, and continues with comparison of actual performance against that plan. Reports and dashboards are used to analyze real-time data, and compare it to what was planned. Based on this analysis, the cycle begins again, with what-if analysis and re-forecasting. A truly integrated and automated cycle has tight collaboration among managers throughout the organization, as well as tight integration between systems – the GL and other enterprise systems, and the software used for planning, reporting, and analysis.
Companies that can achieve this automated and integrated CPM cycle can provide valuable insight into the performance of their business, and can deliver critical real-time information and analysis for strategic decision-making. They can decrease planning times and increase accuracy, improve company-wide collaboration and alignment, and make better-informed decisions more quickly.
Obstacles to Success
What’s holding companies back?
- Pervasive use of spreadsheets. Over 65% of companies still rely upon spreadsheets for planning and reporting. While spreadsheets are good personal productivity tools, they are fundamentally unsuited for complex, dynamic, and collaborative financial planning and reporting processes.
- Large enterprise applications out of reach. Large enterprise software applications are often too expensive, complex, time-consuming, and IT-intensive.
Corporate Performance Management – Made Easy
An alternative to manual spreadsheets and expensive enterprise software, Adaptive Insights is an affordable, easy-to-use, rapidly deployable solution that allows companies and nonprofits of all sizes to enhance the strategic value of their finance organizations and elevate their CPM cycle.
Adaptive Insights’ solutions provide extraordinary value compared to both spreadsheet-based planning and enterprise software alternatives. We provide a complete, integrated application for budgeting, forecasting, reporting, consolidation, and dashboards that requires only a web-browser to be used. We’ve combined the look and feel of a spreadsheet, with the power of a multidimensional database application, and easy-to-use drag-and-drop functionality.
As a company, we’re highly focused on customer service – and are proud to have been named #1 in customer satisfaction in industry surveys. We also strive to be open, transparent, and easy to do business with. Our customer service and leading solution provide a winning combination for any company looking to transform its CPM cycle.
The Adaptive Insights solution helps companies implement best practices in the area of integrated corporate performance management:
- Reduce CPM cycle time and cost, with automatic consolidation of data, automatic integration of data from other systems, fully integrated financial statements, and driver-based financial models.
- Drive better, fact-based decisions, with a centralized application automatically integrating both plan data and actual data from the GL and other enterprise systems.
- Improve alignment, participation, and collaboration among the management team, by providing them with a clear process, an easy-to-understand data collection tool, real-time dashboards and scorecards, and an interactive, self-service, easy-to-use reporting platform.
The Software as a Service Advantage
Adaptive Insights is a breakthrough solution in large part because of our Software as a service (SaaS) delivery model. Our SaaS solution is affordable, deploys in just weeks, and does not require new hardware, software, or IT support.
- It’s low-cost. Annual subscriptions are extremely affordable (starting at less than $5k per year).
- It’s intuitive and easy to use. Its web-based, spreadsheet-like interface means that even people without strong finance skills can participate in financial planning processes.
- There is no IT involvement required. No new hardware, software, or IT support is required for initial implementation or ongoing maintenance.
- It deploys quickly. Implementation time can be fast; projects go live quickly, in just weeks.
- Upgrades are frequent and automatic. Our SaaS delivery model facilitates frequent product releases and a disruption-free upgrade process for customers. In addition, as part of an ongoing commitment to delivering top-rated customer service, our Product Feedback feature provides customers a way to share their ideas for product enhancement and request new features from within the Adaptive Insights application. They can also vote for product capabilities and stay informed about the status of their suggestions. This enables us to provide faster response to customer needs, and bring more enhancements sooner to customers.
Data Sheets and White Papers